Martian Sports Skills is now excepting Applications for the 2016 Fall HS League.
Come Join over 40 HS Teams Play in our Fall HS League. 16 programs saw there Varsity teams make the State playoffs in 2016.
The league is competitively balanced with 4 divisions:
Our games are played on Saturday early evenings, and on Sunday's. This allowed the Fall Athlete to be able to play and not interfere with their Fall sport.
If you are interested putting a team together please email or call,
call - 978-887-3719
EACH GAME 12 MINUTE RUNNING TIME
SEMI AND FINALS 12 MINUTE PERIODS
1) The Friendship cup will be run as a NO CHECKING event, rubbing out along the boards is allowed but NO full body checks anywhere. NCAA Women’s rules will be in effect. This is to prevent any injuries before High School tryouts in 1 week.
2) 3 min warm up first 2 games only
3) All coaches have their teams ready to play 1 min before the end of the last game
4) Penalty = Jail Break penalty shot. Player who was the victim shoots the penalty shot, all other players’ line up behind the blue line behind the shooter.
The referee will blow the whistle and the shooter and all the players will head to the net. If the shooter scores play is dead and the face off is at center ice. If the goalie saves the puck it is live and the play continues.
The time clock will stop at the call of the penalty, but will start once the penalty shot starts.
1) Semifinal games and finals are 12 min running periods. If they end in a tie a 2 min overtime will be played. if still tied you will go to a 3 man shoot out and then sudden death . No shooter can shoot twice until all players have shot.
|Date||Day||Time||Rink||Team 1||Team 2||Team 3||Team 4|
|21-Nov||Saturday||2:20 - 4:50 pm||Brooks||HS Jam||Stoneham 3||Haverhill 2||Andover 3||Methuen 2|
|21-Nov||Saturday||8 pm -10:30 pm||Brooks||HS Jam||Triton 1||Haverhill 1||Methuen BW||N Andover|
|21-Nov||Saturday||6:30 - 9:20 pm||Stoneham||HS Jam||Stoneham 2||River Hwks Red||Medford||Lynnfield 1|
|21-Nov||Saturday||6 -8:50 pm||Phillips Gurry||HS Jam||Andover 2||Pentucket||Masco||N Reading|
|22-Nov||Sunday||11:50 - 2:40 pm||Phillips Harison||HS Jam||Andover 1||Burlington||Thunder||Stoneham 1|
|22-Nov||Sunday||5:40 - 8:50 pm||Stoneham||HS Jam||NE Nationals||Methuen 1||Vipers Green||Newburyport|
|22-Nov||Sunday||12:50 - 3:15 pm||Brooks||HS Jam||Triton 2||N Andover 2||River Hwks Blue||Vipers Black|
This is a letter sent out to all the coaches and administrators:
If a coach gets ejected from a game he will serve a 2 game suspension. If the problem persists he will be removed for the season. We are all adults and what actions we display usually results in how our teams approach and play the game each week.